Speaking of wedding dresses, we are now learning first hand the importance of keeping a checklist. After not too long, the whole dress shopping process is a whirlwind of tulle, satin, and embellishments. It’s easy to create your own a checklist to include notes on:
- Designer name and model number.
- Where you tried it on (and/or saw it)
- Price (and sale dates, if applicable)
- Size you will need
- Alteration details (such as: add cap sleeves, dart under arms, etc.)
- Accessories (the dress can dictate the length and detailing that’s right for veil, the right headpiece, shoe height, etc.)
- Any other comments, such as lead time for a particular dress, etc.