Watch it below or on YouTube (It’s the Choosing a Wedding Veil; Your Options video).
If you are planning your own wedding or have clients who are first time brides, there may be some anxiety about choosing the right veil. The veils section of our Website can help. It explains the different options when choosing a veil to go with the gown. Additionally, you will find examples and veils to purchase, plus supplies if you are a do-it-yourselfer.
The veil overview includes:
- The type of material determines, in part, how see through and soft (or stiff) the veil will be. Also, a veil made from material other than bridal illusion (aka tulle) may be more costly.
- The length of your veil–ranging from face to cathedral length— makes a great difference to the overall look.
- The veil’s color can vary. And white is not always white!
- Trim or edging such as cord or beading can “dress up” a veil.
- Embellishments can add detailing and go well with a gown that has very few embellishments.
Also, if you are shopping for any part of your wedding and would like help finding products, I can search our merchants’ inventories directly for ideas. Please contact me through social media or email.